The Feenstra Group (Pty) Ltd invests in and develops commercial properties, with its primary focus on office buildings. Feenstra seeks opportunistic investments in buildings that need repositioning, have additional development rights, or has a stable income stream.
The Feenstra Group operates in South Africa, with high-status buildings already setting a footprint in the Gauteng region when it comes to Commercial Property. Established in 1989, the Feenstra Group has a proven track record.
The achievement of our International Property Award as well as our Merit Award both for Commercial Development obtained from SAPOA (South African Property Owners Association) is an indication of our quality, adequacy and standard of work.
Dept of Defence
- Menlyn Corporate Park & Dept of Trade & Industry
Residential FM Portfolio (4 500 bed)
Inner City &
We have extensive experience in development and management of Student & Inner-city accommodation. The portfolio is in excess of 1,500 beds in four buildings. Current pipeline development is ±3,400 beds.
- Demand and demographic analysis;
- Locality and feasibility studies;
- Land assemblies;
- Market analysis and understanding of tenant needs;
- Align unit designs to particular markets and to provide amenities;
- Design aspects, layout, sizes and finishes;
Thorough understanding of all design and planning aspects;
- Town planning – specialised requirements
- Architectural – to fit market and feasibility
- Structural engineering – optimum cost effective solutions
- Electrical & mechanical engineering - optimum cost effective solutions specifically aligned and suitable for this market.
- Project costing
- Project management
- Unique and specialised funding solutions
- Tenanting and Project Management.
- Legal, debtors control and administrative activities
- IT systems, day-to-day project management